Sunday, March 7, 2021 11:48:20 AM

Questions on how to use...

• Posted: 2 years ago
Okay, I downloaded and installed the trial plugin.  I couldn't find any instructions so I do have a couple of questions.  Here is what I have done:
1) Setup the MerchantID, AccessKeyID and SecretAccessKey
2) Configured a Product Category using the Amazon Mapping Tab

Now I am not sure what the next step is.  I go into the Amazon tab of a specific product.  There are lots of fields here that I think would be populated with information from my Product Info tab.  Can all this information just be copied over automatically or do I have to enter all the product information again on the Amazon tab?

Dave
Hello Dave,
Manual you may find at plugin page. Here is direct link to.
All that fields you should type by hand, we do not offer any automatic solution because all that fields are different for each category, even this same category for different countries is not this same. Not each field is required.
It seems like some of the fields could be copied over from the product database.  For example dimensions, weight, product name, description.  These would apply to all product categories and save a lot of time.
Thank you for suggestion.
I will do task for developer to check this. If possible, we will added to one of future versions.